321 live chat

If you're a reporter looking for stats and facts, survey data, or expert commentary, please email our Public Relations Manager for more information: Danielle Dougan [email protected] If you have questions about an existing reservation booked through our site, please contact the phone/e-mail on your confirmation.

If you are overseas, please refer to the confirmation you received for a list of the customer service number for your country, and the direct number for your hostel.

Phone: 321-433-7339 Email: [email protected] Campus Address: 1519 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, FL 32922Location: Bldg.

11, Room 209Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM; closed Friday Melbourne Campus Address: 3865 N. 1, Room 137Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM; closed Friday Palm Bay Campus Address: 250 Community College Parkway, Palm Bay, FL 32909Location: Bldg. By Mail: Mail your document(s) to the Office of Financial Aid on any campus at the corresponding address listed above.

Purchase orders and tax-exempt orders, with a copy of the tax exempt certificate included, can also either be faxed to Carson-Dellosa Publishing at 800-535-2669 or mailed to: Carson-Dellosa Publishing P. Box 35665 Greensboro, NC 27425-5665 Please note that by law, faxed or mailed orders cannot be exempt from tax unless we have a copy of the tax exempt certificate on file.

Carson-Dellosa Publishing prides itself on the knowledge that our customers can shop with confidence on our website.

Communications with the City Chat Operators is subject to Florida State Public Records Requirements.

321 live chat-35

(If you are a travel agent, please include agency name and ARC/IATA number in the "Comments / Special Instructions" section).

Student Universe does not have access to your hotel/hostel booking.

The following City Departments have live operators available during business hours to assist with your inquiries.

Financial aid specialists are accessible by phone, e-mail, and in person on all four campuses.

You can also find information below on submitting financial aid-related documents.